"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, August 2, 2009

B U S Y - B E E S!!

That is what we have been lately...seems like the summer has flown by and I am not sure where it went too! :)

We are just ONE week away from Case starting school and him being an official K4 student!! OMG...I can't believe my baby is old enough to go to school everyday. I told him that I was going to be sad when he went to school and his response was "Mom, don't be sad, I am going to be a big boy and make new friends at school" That just about ripped my heart out....then a few days later I told him that I was gonna be awfully lonely around the house on my days off from work with him at school....he looked at me as sincere as he could and said "Mom, when God sends us my baby sister from heaven, you won't be lonely anymore, she will keep you company until I get home from school" That just about did me in....needless to say, next Monday is going to a very emotional day for me! I will try to stay strong, but I am not sure I will make it without crying!!

My hope is that this week I can get this blog up to date so that when school starts we can start blogging more about Case's activities at school....I am sure there will be many stories to tell!! LOL

We have done all sorts of things this summer.....

Sibling Class for Case in Jackson
Vacation Bible School at our church
WaterPark in Collins
Monster Jam Truck Show in Mobile
Splash Pad park at Clarkco State Park

I hope that by the end of the week you will have a recap of all these events plus a few extra pictures and adventurous stories about Case!! So, stay tuned this week...hopefully I will get caught up sooner rather than later!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe our babies are 4 and about to be 5. Where did the time go.
Your little guy is so sweet. Ya'll are such great parents.
Can't wait to hear the good news about that baby sister. We are praying for you guys.
We went to the water park in Collins, early summer. AEH loved it and every time we hear the commercial, she sings it and says she wants to go back.