"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, September 25, 2009

Waterpark F U N

Here are some shots I promised from our first adventure as a family of three to the water park in Collins. I meant to post them a few months ago...but time keeps slipping away from me. I find it harder and harder to find enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished and keep you guys informed. I am sorry...... :(

Case really enjoyed the water park, he wasn't scared of anything except when he was floating through the Lazy River and spotted the drain. That liked to have done him in....I think he thought there was an animal in the water and he started screaming and crawled up Trace's leg in a hurry! I guess the biggest thing that surprised Trace and I was Case wanting to slide down the the largest slide there, he had no hesitation, and never once complained about climbing all the stairs to get to the rides...he was super excited!! We spent the entire day there with tons of other folks and enjoyed ourselves. Case keeps asking if we are going again next year and I think we will have to make this an annual event!!!
The BIG slide!!
NO FEAR!! All S M I L E S!!
Case and Mommy riding the tube together!


Having a B L A S T!


Case trying to SMOKE Daddy down the slide!!!
He is in the second lane from the left. Trace is on the outside lane.

No comments: